- Show Header: Yes
- Background URL:
What types of personal data are collected by Herstat and why?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information gathered via Google Analytics cookies about your use of our site such as which pages you viewed, your geographic location and how often you return to the website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. This information is statistical only and is never linked to your personal details if you make a purchase.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information or make a purchase.
The Google Analytics cookies used by Herstat provide us with the following information.
|_ga and _gid||These cookies help us count how many people visit Herstat.com by tracking if you’ve visited the website before _ga expires after two years and _gid expires after 24 hours|
|_utma||Like _ga, this lets us know if you’ve visited the website before, so we can count how many of our visitors are new to herstat.com or to a certain page.|
|_utmb||This works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time you spend on the website|
|_utmc||This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser|
|_utmz||This tells us how you reached our website, for example from another website, search engines or paid advertisements.|
Who can access your data?
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How is the data stored?
In which country will the data be processed?
Data is processed within the United Kingdom by Herstat employees only.
What security measures are taken to protect the data?
Every effort is taken to keep your data secure. All data is encrypted at every opportunity and data transmitted electronically is done so over a secure connection. Audit logs are kept detailing which users have accessed data. All data is stored on secure servers protected by a firewalls and anti-hacking intrusion protection software.
How do I request the deletion of my private data?
Can I request a copy of all the personal information that Herstat has stored about me?
Third party links